PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Rob Rhuel

Mark
03-20-2005, 12:00 AM
I would like to welcome Rob to the OS Support team. Rob brings 4 years experience as a hosting Reseller and for 3 of those years he has been with sonicdriven / OS Web Hosting. Rob has a very good understanding of WHM and Cpanel and is able to provide quality assistance to customers in need of support.

Welcome Aboard Rob. :)

Luke
04-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the team mate, where are you? :D

Mark
04-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Rob is contracted for Support Tickets and server admin duties, I'll see if I can convince him to stop by the forums and say hello :)

Luke
04-30-2005, 07:27 AM
He would find his job alot more self inspiring if he did, well i would anyway. :D

admin_old
04-30-2005, 07:46 AM
hehe I'll send him the email now with your request. Please bear in mind that these forums are the unofficial support for OS Web Hosting.. Generally for customer comments server announcements and non critical help. If you want inspiration on the job the OS team does, look at our uptime for all / any of our servers, that doesnt happen by itself. :) or just ask any customer how they feel about the speed/quality of support given at ANY time of day... that'll be inspiring, for me anyways ;)

Rob
04-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi Luke, thanks for the warm welcome and the invite to the forum. Mark tells me you do a fine job around here :) keep up the good work!

Your new site is lookin very nice, good luck with it.

Kind Regards

Luke
04-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Hi Rob, thanks for your compliments. Nice to see that you have joined us. :)

Luke,