PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

finsandfur
04-22-2009, 03:56 AM
Looks like you deleted our conversations in CE regarding the January and April server hacks Mark.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you ever discovered an exploit or if you came up with anything.

We put SUexe on this one and tightened some of the apache security. But had to reinstall several cms's.

Basti
04-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Hey there, Mark is out of house this week.
So do not wonder if a reply may comes late.

Seb

Go_on
04-22-2009, 05:08 AM
HI!
This is a big problem,This problem dates back 2-3 years ago.. I was reading on this forum but i didnt find any related topic to help and finalize my problem. My host doesnt have mail php active, I have only smtp..How can I modify the script to accept stmp?
best regards

I was told to direct you to the help desk: http://osempire.com/clients for assistance. :)

Like Basti said, Mark is out of house this week.

finsandfur
04-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks guys.
I'm familiar with that URL. That's actually why I came here instead of there. Everything that we were discussing there, regarding Luna being hacked has been erased, or deleted.

I can wait till he gets back, it's not that big of a deal.

OS-Mark
04-25-2009, 07:08 PM
I dont delete any tickets, its still there. As I explained in the ticket the logs from Jan 23 are gone. SuExec has always been installed on all of our servers it did nothing not prevent that exploit.

finsandfur
04-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Ok....I'm sorry I brought it up.
You asked me to let you know, and I asked the same of you.

Everything is gone, so I cannot continue the conversation there.

Again I'm sorry

OS-Mark
04-25-2009, 07:44 PM
no worries and sorry if I seemed abrupt in the reply, been a hectic few days with a lot of comm for me :) I just realized your customer account is no longer active so it would be pretty hard for you to see the ticket in the support desk.

The last entry was basically the same as my post above, stating suExec is default from day 1 on all out servers and the Jan 23 logs have been rotated out. If I do find anything further I'll shoot you a PM here but so far there is no recent activity in the logs on this front.